Monday, October 6, 2008

30 Days couldn't come any faster!

I think it is quite ironic that my roomie and I gave our 30 day notice and then the following things happened:

1. Garbage disposal broke- over flowed and caused some major water damage in our kitchen. (It broke b/c our LOUD neighbors upstairs use their disposal as a trash can and they are some how connected so ours broke. And then all the extra water damage happened b/c the lady said she would call maintenance and NEVER DID!!!)

2. Our cable is fuzzy and staticy and isn't working very well.

3. Our Internet is taking it's time and kicking me off every 30 minutes or so (better type faster)

4. Our dish washer is broken. I started it and nothing happened- I waited a little while and then started smelling something burning so I opened it and the water is just on the bottom and smoke is coming out. 


No comments: