Monday, October 6, 2008

My luggage (not baggage- LUGGAGE)!

Ok so I think this is my last note about my trip. As we know my luggage did not arrive yesterday when I finally arrived at my final destination. I was a little annoyed- but thought, "ok- I have a toothbrush, tooth paste, deodorant, and I'm driving home so I have clothes etc." So I just said, "k- call me when it gets here."

I received a call around 1230pm (I didn't answer b/c it looked like my work # and didn't want to go in... hee hee), I listened to the message, she said the bag JUST arrived from Salt Lake, so I called the lady RIGHT back. I left a message- gave my address and phone number again and said "YES- PLEASE DELIVER!" 

Then a little after 4pm I answered the call and the lady (a different lady) said my bag JUST arrived and they can send it out in the next delivery. (hhhmmmmm????) I kinda thought my bag was in route..... I asked what time it would arrive and she said, between 6-9. I had to pick up my roommate from the same airport at 630pm, so I said I would just pick it up.

THEN.... at 615pm I received a call AGAIN - this time a guy- and he said, my bag had JUST arrived and would I like it delivered. SERIOUSLY??!!! This time I couldn't hold it in and I said, "I have received 3 calls now saying my bag just arrived. Do you guys talk to your co-workers?" He said he just got there- I told him I was on my way there- so no need for a delivery.

When I picked it up he tried to give me a  $20 voucher. I declined and said with a smile, "Why do I need a voucher? I'm never gonna fly Delta again."  

No comments: